sábado, 21 de noviembre de 2009

Christian said Sorry


Christian Meier said sorry to the poor families that had heard Marisol words. "It's unacceptable what she said,there are families that survive with 500 soles and I give her more tham 8000 dolars per month".


he declarated he is not working since April so he doesn't have much money like in the past. But he doesn't mean to reduce the money he gives for their children. " I would never quit giving money, they are my children and I love them". All what Meier wants is a little help of Marisol. "She is working and successful now", he said.
"I want to clear this sittuation up, I don't want big problems with no one". he is stressed about this situation. He's trying to get a treat, to get her to simmer down.
Enrique Flores.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario