jueves, 19 de noviembre de 2009

Juan Diego Florez returns to Lima Concert Between Friends

Juan Diego returns with the same enthsiasm that characterized their previous performances in Lima .
The Peruvian tenor will meet on stage with Pedro Suarez Vertiz, Gian Marco and Magaly Solier, in a concert of wide-ranging appeal. Before his arrival in Lima, was talked about him immediate plans and the details of this presentation.
Juan Diego Florez returns to him hometown. After more than a year without action to the Peruvian public, our first tenor and was refined all the details for what will be a wide-ranging appeal and concert to be held on November 14 at the Stadium Miguel Grau del Callao. But not only have that occupied his attention while being between us. Juan Diego also give you time to continue the system of youth orchestras, a social and cultural project that follows the pattern established by the Venezuelan Jose Antonio Abreu.


- You'll rediscover the peruvian public.


- I am very happy to be back to sing for Peru, and especially by the type of concert that will.


Normally, in Peru I do two types of presentation: one is strictly classical, the other was conceived in a wider audience. Precisely, this concert falls into this second category, more popular. In the first part, I sing about my repertoire, some opera and some zarzuela. Then pass on to a part of popular pieces where I sing with my guests who are Gian Marco, Pedro Suarez Vertiz and Magaly Solier.


-¿Why did you choose them?


- Well, Gian Marco, because he's a friend. We've done a concert, we got along well and like his music. We've known since college. As for Peter, because I made an intervention in one of his songs from his latest album, a song was called "Nadia." Even was recorded a short video clip of this song in New York. We don't know, but was asked me to sing with him. I fell very well and we became friends. Sing this song at the concert.

- ¿What was happened with Magaly?


- I was learned that his film - "The Empty Nest" - had won in Berlin and became interested in it.


I looked on Youtube and was found out who sang, who was an admirer of Yma Súmac. I heard some of his songs, I liked it, was contacted her and I think it will all come out very well.


By Diandra Diocis Ezeta



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario