domingo, 22 de noviembre de 2009

Jhon Kelvin denies infidelity to his wife


Jhon Kelvin denies infidelity to his wife and flame her:" jealous, hasty and aggressive "

Then that his wife Yuleika should say that it him was unfaithful with a Cuban woman who now is embarrassed, the singer Jhon Kelvin went out to deny it and told that his new relation began it when already they were going seven months of separated and when already it was not living with Yuleika. "Our relation was not nice at all and his family and she knew of my new relation ", said it and made clear the motives for which it went away of his house. " I went away of my house three times, the first one she extracted my things. She was very jealous and very hasty, very aggressive. I am passive ", it indicated.
The singer of cumbia also clarified that it has not stopped seeing his children like it accused his wife. It showed documents that certify that he is dependent on his children and indicated besides the fact that he will not reveal the real motives of his separation. "I am not going to speak badly about her because she is a woman and she is the mother of my children. ", indicated in the program Magaly Tevé.
Then he wondered why newly his wife goes out to count all this melodrama through that they live. "It does it because my son is going to born the next week ", it was answered in allusion to the son who waits with his new pair.


Written by :: Lourdes Osores

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario