sábado, 21 de noviembre de 2009

New Chollywood Gossip!



Alicia Villarreal through marriage crisis


The singer has confessed that hes feelings have changed and Cruz Martinez has even entertained the idea of divorce. Although many thought the marriage between Alicia Villarreal goes wonderfully with Cruz Martinez,they broke up, the singer was surprised by her statements and said that was going through a bad time and that their feelings toward him have changed."My feelings are separated from the moment I saw in the media that was not the partner, because I believe that as a woman I have not missed that part. But still together, is to be and not be, and so we have time, "said 35-year-old pillion Mexican program.


The singer of "Insensible a ti" said he sometimes has even entertained the idea of divorce. "In the divorce , I believe that all couples should say what they think when things get out of bed."Villarreal explained that one of the things that bothered her husband is that when he arranged his differences with AB Quintanilla told and even had to learn from the media. "I heard on television of their reunion, I asked if I still had something to say and he just said, 'is something we proposed AB Quintanilla, 'that was it. ". She must clear up her mind to take a good decision.


Written by Marcia Peñaranda

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario