domingo, 22 de noviembre de 2009

gossip by renzo villar ore



Well this gossip was made by Carlos Cacho the last Wednesday in his program call “Amor, Amor, Amor”. I think he let Daysi down.

Behind bars was appeared Carlos Cacho in his program Amor, Amor, Amor, mocking his ex co-TVO Daysi Ontaneda, Daysi doesn’t chickened out and threatened to send a notarized letter because Cacho said that she is romantically linked with singer Marco Antonio Guerrero. “Cacho take your words down when you talk about me” was said by Daysi Ontaneda.

"Cacho, jailed ... This is how I want to see my enemies and nothing can turns me off... I don't know where they are...because I know I have... I’m innocent" cried the irreverent style. I hate all my enemies and I will kick Daysi out, was said by Cacho while holding strongly to utility grids.

Meanwhile, Daysi Ontaneda said to Frecuencia Latina that legally she is going to proceed against Cacho. "I don't like kids, I have two children and I go through a divorce. I have to take care myself, I will rip Cacho off "She said".

"They are bundles of neighborhoods ... I don't want to fight with anyone. I just want to be quiet and work. And I don’t want that somebody make up rumors and gossips about me.
She said: Cacho try to simmer down, I'm not your friend or your enemy, you can say gossips about Gisela Valcarcel but don't say anything about me, "he concluded".

After listening the powerful words of the journalist, Cacho who leads Amor, Amor, Amor wasn't give up and insisted that Daysi Ontaneda and Marco Antonio Guerrero known and keep a fairly close relationship.

Well I think the respect each other has been forgotten between Daysi and Cacho.
I hope this problem end soon and their problem will be tried by them.


Written by renzo villar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario